Wednesday, November 4, 2009

INST102..........GOODBYE!


We may all be going this year.... I mean all the students that were doing news media this semester but you know what there is something that we'll be living behind, because every time something new comes around things change and I am glad to be one of the students who were in the news media this semester....we all had fun, I think but if if you say you didn't you're lying through those teeth of yours.........but anyway its time for all of us to get moving and say farewell to all the INST 102 class, I do not regret being in that class 'coz I learnt many things, I even got a chance to have my own blog which I will never let go off as it my souvenir of what I got when I was in the INTERNET STUDIES COUNTRY...
So I hope you will get other good students who will do even more better than us........GOODBYE TO YOU ALL.....BEKUMNANDI UKUHLANA NANI................

No comments:

Post a Comment